- Computer... rename Z: drive; expand "This PC" on the left
- Student Share>Koppejan>... drag "Computers 8" folder into your Z: drive
- Computers 8 folder: go into the folder, double-click on shortcut to class website - bookmark it
- Chrome: set as default; go to class website and bookmark it
- log in to Fresh Grade and accept the invitation; bookmark
Go to Computer... right-click and rename the one with your student number to something short, and Enter. If you ever change computers, you only have to rename Z:
- Expand Computer on the left.
- Click on Student Share.
- Double-click on Koppejan.
- Drag folder for your class from Student Share to Z:
- From your Z: folder, double-click on the Chrome shortcut to the class website.
- Bookmark the class website.
- Click on the link to Fresh Grade and bookmark that as well.
- Show the Bookmarks Bar (CTRL+SHIFT+B).
- Right-click on the Chrome icon on the taskbar and pin it.
Open it again from the taskbar and set as default browser.
Use the drop-down menu to choose Chrome...
... then click on "Switch anyways".
Click on the link for Fresh Grade - log in and accept the invitation. Then enter the course and bookmark the page. For more details, go here.
Unpin Windows Edge.