Go to File>Open... and open all your pages - if you already have them open, just open the "home" page file.
Copy Design to Home Page
- On one of your subpages, select everything from the green comment and above on one of your pages and copy (CTRL+C).
- Select everything from the green comment and above on your home page, and paste (CTRL+V).
Go to Run>Launch in Chrome to see the home page in the browser. It'll look something like this...
- You will now change the links into an ordered list using OL tags instead of P tags.
- Also delete the HR tag after the links.
- Then add LI tags at the beginning of each link.
- Also delete the separating lines (and BR tag)...
Save the page. Go to Run>Launch in Chrome... it should now look like a numbered list...
Insert Tall Pictures
Insert an IMG tag for the first picture, set the height to "180" and border to "2". Copy the IMG line and paste for the 3 other pages; then change the names.
Add a CENTER tag before and after the pictures.
If you look at your page, you now have something like this...