Animation: Event slides
Add any kind of green animation to the title.
Click in each text box and add green entrance animation "Fade".
Double-click on the animation to open up Effect options, and change the Timing to "by letter".
In the ANIMATIONS tab, set the Duration to .5 (if a lot of text), or .75 or 1 sec (if only 1 sentence).
- Select your picture(s).
- Add any green entrance animation.
- Change Start to "With Previous"
- Set the duration to 2 seconds so it slowly comes in with the text.
- Then select the second picture and give it a delay of 3-4 seconds
So your event slide at a glance...
Your other event slide is the same thing:
- Title - any kind of green animation, "On Click"
- Text - "On Click", Fade, by letter, duration .75-1 sec
- Pictures - "With Previous", duration 2 sec
- second picture, add delay of 4 sec
You should get your project checked before moving on. Save it; then go to your folder and drag a copy into the hand in folder. Give the teacher your checklist and let her know you are ready to get checked.